Process Analyzer Sampling System Training
Swagelok® Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) training courses will teach you how to design and optimize process analyzer sampling systems, providing the sound design principles needed to prevent costly sampling system errors. Attendees will learn how to design and build an optimized process analyzer sampling system that delivers timely, accurate results.
About the Course
Course content is derived from Industrial Sampling Systems, a technical reference book authored by industry expert and consultant Tony Waters.
In this course, you will learn:
- How a sampling system functions from the process line and tap through the transport lines and stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzer and disposal processes
- How to identify the root cause of issues related to system design
- Engineering principles, formulas and calculations that are the basis for sound sampling system design
- How to optimize your sampling system, prevent sampling system errors, and ensure accurate process analyzer readings
- System and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating, or maintaining sampling systems
- Newer team members seeking basic training or experienced professionals who want a refresher
- In-Person: Five business days at eight hours per day
- Virtual: Ten business days at four hours per day
Course instructors are experts at designing, installing and maintaining sampling systems and include:
Tony Waters, Industry Expert and Consultant:
Tony brings over 50 years of experience with process analyzers and sampling systems to his numerous training programs, which have been presented in many countries. He has also founded three companies and has worked in engineering and marketing roles for an analyzer manufacturer, end user, and a systems integrator. Tony holds a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering from The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. He is an ISA Analysis Division Fellow.
Certified Swagelok Field Engineers
Swagelok field engineers located across the globe are certified to teach our sampling system training courses in languages including English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, and Bahasa Malaysian. These field engineers tap into their experience working with customers on sampling system-related matters to inform their teaching of Swagelok PASS and SSM courses.
How to Register
Reach out to your local authorized Swagelok sales and service center to request private, on-site training using the button below.