Fluid System Expertise and Experience Where and When You Need It
Swagelok field engineers can help you develop effective responses to your most pressing fluid system-related challenges. They are located across the globe, regularly collaborate with one another to find the best solution to customer challenges, and can work with you through your local Swagelok sales and service center. They can help you determine how to:
- Continuously meet tougher regulatory demands related to safety and emissions through leak detection and risk mitigation
- Increase productivity and yields from your fluid systems through design enhancements and troubleshooting
- Reduce operating costs throughout your facilities by minimizing maintenance requirements and improving system performance
- Maintain or increase overall profitability by making uptime and process improvements
- Replace business knowledge that has “walked out the door” with former employees through consultation and training
Who Are the Swagelok Field Engineers?
Swagelok field engineers are part of a vast network of fluid system specialists across the globe who work together as a team. Engaging with Swagelok field engineers could mean working with a single expert or a team that may include:
- A field engineer employed by your local Swagelok sales and service center
- Field engineers from other parts of the globe with specialized expertise in specific areas
- Engineers from Swagelok’s worldwide corporate design and fabrication centers
Global Reach. Knowledgeable Resources.
Locally based Swagelok field engineers not only have the deep industry experience to detect problems, optimize fluid handling and sampling systems, and advise on maintenance strategy on their own. By working with other field engineers across the globe, they can also bring you the perspective of leading experts in specialized subject matters—when and where it’s convenient. Swagelok field engineers:
- Are part of a consistently growing team built upon a foundation started 70+ years ago
- Have the support of more than 200 authorized sales and service center locations in 70 countries on 6 continents
- Bring rich experience with various plant systems and equipment packages from OEMs
- Complete a rigorous training and development program to ensure that field engineers always bring innovative engineering solutions based on timely best practices
- Have designed and optimized systems for diverse customers, giving them a basis for proactively offering proven solutions to fluid system challenges
- Have a track record of increasing operator safety, decreasing operating costs, and increasing profitability
Types of Systems Addressed by Swagelok Field Engineers:
- Analyzer sample conditioning systems
- Grab sampling systems
- Mechanical seal support systems for rotating equipment
- Gas distribution systems
- Steam systems
- Steam lances for equipment degreasing
- Instrumentation pigtails for gas pipelines
- Chemical sterilization dispensers for hospitals
- Point-of-use manifolding
- Manifolding for multiple gas cylinders
- Regulator changeover manifolds
- Purge panels
- Bulk specialty gas systems
- Welding gas systems
- Canisters for high-purity chemicals
- Chiller systems
- Gas sticks for purge and specialty processes
- Ultrapure water systems
- Tool gas boxes for semiconductor production
See how Swagelok field engineers use their extensive application knowledge to find opportunities to improve customers’ various fluid systems such as sampling systems
Case Study: Swagelok Field Engineers Uncover Root Cause of Bad Data
Are you certain that your systems are operating optimally? What if you had an analyzer that you believed was performing properly, but then discovered that the analyzer was giving you false data?
A customer who was experiencing longer-than-anticipated response times on its analyzer called in Swagelok field engineers. The team performed a system evaluation and discovered that the fluid was changing phase multiple times as it traveled from tap to analyzer. Phase changes in a sampling line can deliver a sample to the analyzer that is not representative of the process, and as a result, the customer was making process changes based on inaccurate analytical data.
With the help of Swagelok fluid system specialists:
- All phase changes were eliminated
- Response time was vastly improved
- Analytical results are now representative of the fluid in the process, providing the customer with superior process control
Find the Technical Knowledge and Problem Solving You Need
While Swagelok has long been trusted as a premier fluid systems component supplier, customers around the world are increasingly discovering the benefits of Swagelok engineering services and finding that we can provide even more value as a holistic process/analytical fluid systems solutions provider. As more and more Swagelok field engineers are hired around the world, customers are finding it easier than ever to diagnose and solve problems or find new ways to improve the efficiency and profitability of their operations.
How Could You Benefit from Collaboration with Swagelok Field Engineers?
Consider the fluid system challenges facing your company. Could you use help addressing them? Swagelok field engineers can visit your facility promptly and work closely with your team to address pressing needs with existing fluid handling and sampling systems and help you design new systems optimized for your operations. They can evaluate all known issues, assess your systems for unrecognized problems, identify opportunities for process improvements, and develop a comprehensive “Improvement Roadmap” engineering report in an easily shared digital format. This engineering report will:
- Explain all findings
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Quantify the outcome of each recommended solution when implemented
- Enable you to overcome your fluid system-related business challenges
To learn more about how Swagelok fluid system specialists could help your business achieve more and spend less, contact your local authorized sales and service center.
Discover More Ways the Field Engineering Team can Support Your Business
Swagelok field engineers can have a lasting impact on your business in more ways than one. Consider these options:
Swagelok field engineers will work closely with you at your locations to evaluate systems and advise on smart next steps.
Take advantage of fluid system assemblies that are designed, built, and tested by experienced Swagelok® Custom Solutions team members, minimizing burden on your team.