- Enable reliable, consisten orbital welding of tube and pipe
- Ensure proper weld head/power supply connection with a polarized power connector
- Have optical speed control without need for a tachometer or calibration
- Perform welds on outside diameters ranging from 1/16 to 4 in. and 2 mm to 114 mm
- Provides greater flexibility to perform welds farther away from the power supply with available weld head extension cables
Our selection includes:
- Micro—Series 4 and Series 8 Weld Heads for outside diameters 1/16 to 1/2 in. and 2 to 12 mm
- Series 5 Weld Head for outside diameters 1/8 to 5/8 in. and 3 to 17.3 mm
- Series 8HPH High-Performance Weld Head for outside diameters 1/8 to 1/2 in. and 3 to 12 mm
- Series 10 Weld Head for outside diameters 1/4 to 1 in. and 6 to 25 mm
- Series 20 Weld Head for outside diameters 1/2 to 2 in. and 12 to 52 mm
- Series 40 Weld Head for outside diameters 1 1/2 to 4 in. (38.1 to 114.3 mm) for tube and 1 1/4 to 4 in. (42.2 to 114.3 mm) for pipe
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.