- New employee skills
- Less rework and scrap
- Reduced production time
- Improved quality
- Improved fluid system performance
We are working on our schedule of future training dates.
Need training soon? Need training for a group? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 812-7776 for assistance.
Note: This class utilizes the Swagelok® M200 Orbital Welding System.
Objective: To gain a basic understanding of orbital welding principles, processes, equipment, weld variables, weld quality, weld schedules and weld fixture set up.
What's included: 8 hours of instruction, orbital weld system, fixtures and consumables to complete practical projects, student course guide, and certificate of completion.
Who should attend: Weld Operators, Technicians, Engineers and QA/QC
Course duration: 8 hours
- Introduction to Orbital Welding
- Shielding/Purge Gas Fundamentals
- Swagelok M200 Power Supply Operation
- Electrode Gap Setting
- Tube Prep
- Weld Head and Fixture Block Set Up
- Purge Set Up
- Weld Practice
- Weld Condition Variables and Evaluation of Weld Quality
Extended Course Length Programs Available:
Your training program can be tailored and longer programs are available including 2-day and 5-day programs. Additional topics include:
- Weld Practice on Variety of Tubing Size and Material, Weld Fittings, and Differential Wall Size
- Weld Practice in a Class 100 Clean Room
- ASME Section IX Welder Certification
Browse Other Training Topics:
- Tube Fitting Installation and Tube Bending Essentials (Full Day)
- Valve and Hose Essentials Training (Full Day)
- Tube Fitting Installation Seminar (90 Minutes)
- Swagelok VCR® Installation Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Valve Selection and Maintenance Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Regulator Selection Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Thread Identification Seminar (30 Minutes)
- Tech Talk Live Virtual Webinars