Swagelok Tube Benders
Swagelok® Tube Benders provide high-quality bends on fractional and metric tubing made from materials that can be used with Swagelok tube fittings. Easy-to-use tube benders reduce installation time and effort as well as the potential for wrinkling or other damage to the tubing during bending.
Choose from electric, bench top, or hand tube benders to suit your application.
Learn about our Tube Bending Essentials training.
Electric Tube Benders
- 1 to 110° bending range
- 1 to 2 in. outside diameter (0.049 to 0.220 in. wall thickness) and 25 to 50 mm outside diameter (1.2 to
- 5.0 mm wall thickness) tubing range
- One bend shoe for 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 2 in. sizes
- One bend shoe for 25, 32, 38, and 50 mm sizes
|Dimensions—vertical position||44 in. (112 cm) high, 29 in. (74 cm) wide, 30 in. (76 cm) deep|
|Weight||420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|MS-TBE-1||115 V (ac), 50/60 Hz; maximum current—13 A|
|MS-TBE-2||230 V (ac) 50/60 Hz; maximum current—7 A|
Bench Top Tube Benders
- 1 to 180° bending range
- 1/4 to 1 1/4 in. outside diameter (0.028 to 0.120 in. wall thickness) and 6 to 30 mm outside diameter (0.8 to 3.0 mm wall thickness) tubing range
Steel bend shoes required for:
- 1 in. outside diameter tubing with greater than 0.095 in. wall thickness
- 25 mm tubing with greater than 2.4 mm wall thickness
- all sizes of 2507 tubing
- all sizes of heavy-wall annealed stainless steel tubing
- all sizes of cold-drawn 1/8-hard stainless steel seamless tubing
- all sizes of IPT medium and high pressure tubing
Manual model can be operated with a 1/2 in. drill motor using optional torque clutch and support arm
|Dimensions—tube bender in case||14 1/2 in. (37 cm) high, 21 in. (53 cm) wide, 11 in. (28 cm) deep|
|Weight—tube bender in case, excluding tools:
|Manual model||75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Electric model||79 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Power requirements (electric model):
|MS-BTB-1||110 V (ac), 50/60 Hz; maximum current—10 A|
|MS-BTB-2||230 V (ac), 50/60 Hz; maximum current—5 A|
Hand Tube Benders
- 1 to 180° bending range
- Available in 1/8, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 in., as well as 3, 6, 8, 10, and 12 mm tubing sizes
- Clevis handle design provides enhanced leverage for bends greater than 90°
- Cannot be used for 2507 tubing over 1/4 in. or for medium-pressure tubing
View and purchase our most widely used products.
"Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.