Process Analyzer Sampling System Training
Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Training
Learn How to Design and Optimize Process Analyzer Sampling Systems
If you design, construct, operate or maintain sampling systems, you know how important quality data is. Inaccuracy usually results from problems within the sampling system, not the analyzer. With our hands-on training, we teach you to tell the difference.
You can learn to diagnose and eliminate common sampling system design flaws that result in erroneous data by using engineering principles, formulas, and calculations rather than relying on guess work. And you don’t have to do it alone. You’ll design a system in class, and apply what you’ve learned to your own process analyzer sampling system. Swagelok training teaches you in days what it could take years to learn on your own.
- Learn how to prevent costly sampling system errors through sound design principles.
- Design and build an optimized process analyzer sampling system that delivers timely, accurate results.
- How a sampling system functions from the process line and tap through the transport lines and stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzer and disposal processes.
- How to identify the root cause of issues related to system design.
- Engineering principles, formulas and calculations that are the basis for sound sampling system design.
- How to optimize your sampling system, prevent sampling system errors, and ensure accurate process analyzer readings.
- Anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals.
- Appropriate for training both new and experienced sampling system professionals.
Course instructors are experts at designing, installing and maintaining sampling systems and include:
- Tony Waters, Industry Expert and Consultant: Tony Waters brings over 50 years of experience with process analyzers and sampling systems to his numerous training programs, which have been presented in many countries. He has also founded three companies and has worked in engineering and marketing roles for an analyzer manufacturer, end-user and a systems integrator. Mr. Waters holds a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering from The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. He is an ISA Analysis Division Fellow.
- Azmath Khan; BEng, MSc: Azmath holds a BEng in Instrumentation and a Masters Degree in Industrial Systems. He began his career working in IT and shortly transitioned into a Project Engineer role for an Analyzer Systems Integrator (AIMS) in the UAE, working on numerous projects throughout the middle-east. Currently, Azmath is a member of the Swagelok Global Field Engineering Team, and specifically focuses on Analytical Instrumentation and Sampling Systems, carrying out training, webinars, and on-site / remote system evaluation for Swagelok customers.
Sampling System Training Request
Complete this form to request sampling system training.