- Use in coalescing or particle filtration service
- Reduce panel space requirements with horizontal mounting
- Maintain easily without the need to disconnect the line when changing elements
- Enhance system cleanliness with stainless steel construction
- Buy with the bowl-to-body O-ring seal in fluorocarbon FKM, PTFE or Kalrez® for a broad range of chemical compatibility
- Meet the product cleanliness requirements stated in ASTM G93 Level C with optional cleaning and packaging in accordance with Swagelok Special Cleaning and Packaging (SC-11), available for FC series gas filters
|Working Pressure||Up to 1000 psig (68.9 bar)|
|Differential Pressure||2 psi (0.13 bar)|
|Temperature||0 to 400°F (–17 to 204°C)|
|Body Material||316 stainless steel|
|Material||Borosilicate glass fiber with epoxy or silica binder|
|Nominal Pore Size||0.1, 0.3, 1.0 µm|
|Type||Female Swagelok tube fitting, female NPT, female ISO|
|Size||1/8 and 1/4 in.; 6 mm|
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.