VCR® Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings
VCR® Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings offer the high purity of a metal-to-metal seal, providing leak-tight service from vacuum to positive pressure. Reassembles reliably every time to minimize maintenance and downtime costs.
- Standard surface finish on glands and bodies is a roughness average of 10 µin. (0.25 µm) Ra
- No "virtual leak" zones
- Test port at two locations for easy leak testing
- Side-load retainer gasket for easy installation and minimal clearance for removal
- Precision manufactured gasket for maximum performance
- Silver-plated female threads to prevent galling and ensure easy, consistent assembly
|| Up to 11 200 psig (771 bar)
|| Up to 1000°F (537°C)
| Glands, bodies, nuts
|| 316, S17400, 316L, 316L VAR stainless steels
|| 316L stainless steel, nickel, copper
| End Connections
|| Weld, NPT, male straight thread, Swagelok tube fitting
|| 1/16 to 1 in.; 6 to 18 mm
|| Glands, bodies, welded assemblies, straights, elbows, tees, crosses,reducers, adapters
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Discover more about how Swagelok products can work for you. Browse our catalogs or locate a sales and service center.
"Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
Do not mix or interchange product components with those of other manufacturers."