- Forward flow starts at less than 2 psig (0.14 bar) pressure
- Valve closes with less than 2 psig (0.14 bar) back pressure.
- Choice of standard or high-purity wetted surface finishes.
- Poppet is fluorocarbon FKM-bonded 316L stainless steel; other
materials are available
CW Series Check Valve Process Specifications
Standard, no process designator: Special Cleaning and Packaging
- Special cleaning with non–ozone-depleting chemicals
- Performed in specially cleaned areas; valves are individually
- 20 µin. (0.51 µm) average, machine finished.
Ultrahigh-purity, process designator P: Ultrahigh-Purity Process
- Ultrahigh-purity cleaning with a continuously monitored,
deionized water, ultrasonic cleaning system
- Performed in ISO Class 4 work areas; valves are double bagged
and vacuum sealed in cleanroom bags
- 8 µin. (0.20 µm) average, machine finished and
All CW series check valves are factory tested for crack and
Aflas®, Buna N, ethylene propylene, and neoprene poppet bonding
materials are available.