Swagelok M200 Welding Power Supply
The Swagelok welding system M200 power supply offers precision and control combined with easy-to-use touch-screen operation for orbital welding.
Service Ratings at 100 % Duty Cycle
100 to 230 V (ac)
2 to 200 A (dc)
80 A average output with 100 V/20 A input
90 A average output with 115 V/20 A input
110 A average output with 115 V/30 A input
130 A average output with 200 V/20 A input
130 A average output with 230 V/16 A input
13.5 H by 22.8 W by 15.5 D in.
(34.3 by 57.9 by 39.4 cm)
49.7 lb (22.5 kg)
- High-resolution 12.1 in. (30.7 cm) color SVGA industrial touch screen
- Simple transition from Swagelok M100 welding power supply
- Up to 200 A peak output capability
- Multiple weld procedure data entry options
- Automatic weld procedure generation include 12 different material options
- Simplified manual weld procedure entry
- Single-level mode resembling Swagelok D100 welding power supply
- Real-time monitoring and recording of weld output performance
- Low EMI arc start technology
- Multiple language capability, including Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Meets CE, RoHS (EU), GOST R (Russia), CCC (China), and Canadian requirements
- Integrated mass flow controller automatically controls OD shield gas
- Internal, high-speed thermal printer
- Weld head adapter cable connection features quick, quarter-turn design
- Universal voltage input for worldwide compatibility
- Four USB A ports accommodate standard computer devices
- VGA output for external monitor
- Serial port for data transfer
Options and Accessories
A 12 ft (3.7 m) power cord is included with the M200 welding power supply. Power cords can also be ordered separately.Remote Pendant
The pendant provides remote operation of primary power supply controls, as well as power supply status indicators. The remote pendant comes with a 15 ft (4.6 m) cable. Extension cable is available.Bar Code Scanner
The scanner allows fast and accurate data entry. The scanner comes with a 6 ft (1.8 m) cable and accepts 1D barcode format (other bar code formats available on request).
One roll of paper is included with the M200 welding power supply. Additional packages of rolls can be ordered separately. Each package contains 10 rolls.
Weld Head Adapter Cable
The weld head adapter cable allows connection from Swagelok weld heads with multiturn-style connectors to Swagelok power supplies with quarter-turn–style connectors.Additional Accessories
A fan filter for dusty environments and a port cover are also available.
Other Swagelok Power Supply Models
Service and support are available for earlier Swagelok welding power supply models, including the D75, D100-B, and M100 series. Contact your authorized Swagelok representative.