Compact Gauge Valves
Shown with Swagelok B model pressure gauge, available separately.
The Swagelok® compact gauge valve with integral purge valve provides fast, convenient installation and gauge maintenance in a lightweight package and smaller footprint than conventional assemblies.
Up to 4000 psig (275 bar)
–65 to 600°F (–53 to 315°C)
316 stainless steel
Swagelok tube fitting
1/2 in., 12 mm
- Designed for use with Swagelok pressure gauges with tube adapter end connections, the compact gauge valve enables easy dial alignment and reduces gauge installation time and cost.
- Swagelok tube fitting end connections reduce valve installation time and cost and provide robust tube grip and vibration resistance.
- An integral purge valve eliminates a threaded connection, reducing potential leak points. The purge cap is crimped permanently to the valve body for operator safety and to prevent accidental disassembly.
- 316 stainless steel construction offers durability and corrosion resistance.
Every Swagelok compact gauge valve is factory tested with nitrogen at 1000 psig (69 bar). Seats have a maximum allowable leak rate of 0.1 std cm3/min. Shell testing is performed to a requirement of no detectable leakage with a liquid leak detector.
Cleaning and Packaging
Every Swagelok compact gauge valve is cleaned and packaged in accordance with Swagelok Standard Cleaning and Packaging (SC-10).
- A regulating stem is standard; a vee stem and a soft-seat stem with PCTFE stem tip are available.
- Two-piece chevron-style PFA packing is standard. UHMWPE and PEEK stem packing materials are available.O-ring stem seals are available in Buna C, Buna N, ethylene propylene, fluorocarbon FKM, Kalrez®, and silicone.
- Black phenolic round handles are standard; colored phenolic, 316 SS bar, and anodized black aluminum bar handles are optional.