Diaphragm Valves, Ultrahigh-Purity Fluoropolymer—DRP Series
Meeting SEMI Standard F57-0301 for UHP chemical distribution systems and equipment, the Swagelok® DRP series' ultrahigh-purity diaphragm enhanced design helps minimize entrapment areas and extend diaphragm life. DRP series valves are available in a variety of configurations, including: pneumatic and quarter-turn manual 2-way and 3-way shutoff valves, models with adjustable flow and bypass features, and custom manifolds.
Body, Diaphragm Material
Up to 100 psig (6.8 bar)
73 to 212°F (23 to 100°C)
Up to 10.2
Fine thread flare and Nippon Pillar Super 300® standard; ISO, NPT, Flowell
1/4 to 1 1/4 in. and 6 to 25 mm
2- and 3-way manual and pneumatic shutoff; adjustable flow and bypass models
The Swagelok DRP series ultrahigh-purity diaphragm valve is manufactured to meet SEMI standard F57-0301 specifications for UHP chemical distribution systems and equipment and offers solutions for:
- Aggressive chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) slurry systems
- DI water systems
- Bulk chemical delivery systems
- Aggressive acids, bases, and other chemicals
- Improved patented flow path
- Hemispherical valve cavity and unique diaphragm shape minimize entrapment areas.
- All wetted surfaces clean rapidly and purge free of process fluids of contaminants.
- Flow path minimizes fluid shear for reduced slurry agglomeration
- Extended diaphragm life
- Modified PTFE diaphragm promotes durability, seal integrity, and long cycle life
- Patented modified PTFE diaphragm shape is optimized to minimize stress during cycling.
- Enhanced design
- Patented diaphragm rim seals off valve cavity.
- Web thickness of the diaphragm has been maximized to reduce the potential for acid permeation.
- Design minimizes opportunity for process fluid contamination.
- No exposed metals.
- Soft-acting spring closure helps prevent hydraulic shock, particle generation, and damage to the seat seal, as well as compensating for material creep.
- Open and closed valve status is indicated.
- Ease of diaphragm replacement facilitates maintenance.
Every Swagelok DRP series ultrahigh-purity diaphragm valve is factory leak tested.
Cleaning and Packaging
Every Swagelok DRP series ultrahigh-purity diaphragm valve is cleaned and packaged in accordance with SEMI Standard F57-0301 for ultrahigh-purity fluid system components.
- Manual and pneumatic valves with adjustable flow and bypass features
- Manual valves with integral lockout handles.
- Custom valve manifolds
- Snap-in mounting brackets.
- PFA fine thread flare nuts available in place of standard PVDF nuts
- Diaphragm replacement kits enable fast and easy maintenance with the valve inline.
- ISO, NPT, and other end connections are available.
Valves with adjustable flow
Integral lockout handle