Ball, Bellows-Sealed, Bleed and Purge, Check, Diaphragm-Sealed, Excess Flow, Manifold, Metering, Modulating, Needle Shutoff and Regulating, Plug, Relief, and Stream-Select Valves
- Instrumentation and process valves and manifolds
- Wide variety of end connections, including gaugeable Swagelok tube fittings
- Broad working pressure and temperature ranges
- Standard and special cleaning options available for high-purity and ultrahigh-purity service
Process and Instrumentation Ball Valves
Swagelok® ball valves are available in a variety of standard materials and end connections. In addition, Swagelok offers ball valves manufactured or configured to the special needs of your applications.
Up to 15 000 psig (1034 bar)
–65 to 850°F (–53 to 454°C)
Up to 130
Stainless steel, carbon steel,
brass, alloy 400, special alloys
1/16 to 2 in.; 3 to 25 mm
Swagelok® Bellows Valves for General and High-Purity Service
Swagelok bellows-sealed valves are available in a wide variety of sizes, materials,
and configurations to fill your needs for general and high-purity applications.
H and HK series
BM series metering
BY series switching
Swagelok offers a broad line of adjustable and fixed cracking pressure check valves to control back flow in general-service, high-purity, and sanitary applications.
- Spring-and-poppet check valves—C, CA, CH, CP, and CPA series
- Lift check valves—50 series
- All-welded check valves—CW series
- Ultrahigh-purity O-ring–free fluoropolymer check valves-CHP series
- Disk, ball, and air blow check valves for sanitary applications
Diaphragm-Sealed Valves for High-Purity, Ultrahigh-Purity, and Biopharmaceutical Service
Swagelok diaphragm-sealed valves are available in a wide variety of sizes, materials, and configurations to fill your needs for high-purity, ultrahigh-purity, and biopharmaceutical applications.
|DL and DS series
Swagelok® Excess Flow Valves—XS Series
Swagelok excess flow valves stop uncontrolled release of system
media if a downstream line ruptures. Flow through the bleed vent is less
than 1 % of the flow rate in the trip range.
Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
–10 to 400°F (–23 to 204°C)
316 stainless steel
Swagelok tube fitting, NPT, ISO, SAE/MS, VCR® metal gasket face seal,
and VCO® O-ring face seal fittings
1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 in. and 6, 8, 10, 12 mm
Swagelok® Process and Instrument Manifolds
Choose from a growing variety of manifold valves, monoflange assemblies, and related products for process piping and instrumentation applications.
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, and duplex stainless steel materials
- PTFE packing offers system versatility
- Grafoil® packing extends temperature ratings
- Compact assemblies—reduced size and weight
- Minimized potential leak points
- Easy installation and maintenance
Swagelok® Metering Valves—S, M, L, and 31 Series
Swagelok offers several metering valves for low- and high-pressure service in 316 stainless steel and brass materials with flow coefficients from 0.004 to 0.16.
- Low-pressure metering valves—S, M, and L series
- High-pressure metering valves—31 series
Needle Valves, Shutoff and Regulating
Swagelok offers a broad line of needle shutoff and regulating valves to control flow in general- and severe-service applications.
- Integral-bonnet and nonrotating-stem needle valves
- Severe-service union-bonnet and instrumentation blowdown valves
- Screwed-bonnet needle valves
- General utility and forged-body needle valves
- High-pressure needle valves
- Gauge valves and rising plug valves
- Compact gauge valves
- Toggle valves
- PFA needle valves
- Compression valves for the sanitary industries
Swagelok® Plug Valves
Swagelok plug valves, available in metal and plastic
versions, offer low-torque, quarter-turn operation in a simple,
compact design that provides full flow and positive shutoff.
Relief Valves and Proportional Relief Valves
Swagelok offers proportional relief valves for general-industry applications and relief valves for use in the sanitary industries. We offer both high pressure relief valves and low pressure relief valves.
Swagelok® Stream-Select Valves
Swagelok offers compact, space-saving stream-select valves with modular construction that requires fewer tubing connections and features faster installation than conventional systems.
- Stream selector system for process analyzer applications—SSV series
- Stream-select, switching, and shutoff valve assemblies—TT2 and T2 series
See Swagelok modular platform components information.
Valve Lockout Accessory
The valve lockout accessory is available for a variety of ball, bellows, diaphragm, manifold, metering, needle, and plug valve handles. The lockout enables compliance with OSHA Lockout/Tagout, Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.147, Control of Hazardous Energy.
- Bright safety orange color promotes high visibility. Other colors are available.
- 10 in. (25 cm) plastic beaded chain secures lockout accessory to site when not in use.
- Rugged polypropylene construction provides resistance to many chemicals and withstands temperatures from –20 to 300°F (–28 to 148°C).
- Versatile design accommodates stems or handles from 3/8 to 4 1/4 in. (9.5 to 108 mm) in diameter and padlocks with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) shackle diameter and 3/4 in. (19.0 mm) minimum straight shackle length.