Tube Facing Tools
The Swagelok® tube facing tools are designed to machine flat, smooth, square, burr-free and, chamfer-free tube ends and Micro-Fit® miniature tube butt weld fittings. The tools can be used on 316 stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, and most nickel-based alloys.
SpecificationsNominal Tube OD
Maximum Wall Thickness
1/8 to 4 1/2 in. and 3 to 114.3 mm
0.118 in. (3 mm)
- Graduated microfeed advancement for controlled material removal
- High-performance coated tool bit with two cutting edges
- Heavy-duty industrial motor with easy speed adjustment and control
- No tools required to change the collet sets to different sizes
- Removable bench mount bracket included with corded tools
- Clear safety shield or guards protect operator from the cutting area
- Optional holder enables bevel cutting
- Storage and shipping case included
- CE marked
Cordless tools also feature:
- Robust lithium ion battery packs with capacity display
- Electronic overload protection with integrated temperature monitoring
- Air-cooled technology for quick charging and long service life
Options and Accessories
Cutting Inserts and Holders
One cutting insert and insert holder are included with each tube facing tool. Replacement cutting inserts come in a convenient ten-pack..
Battery and Chargers
Two lithium ion rechargeable batteries and one charger are included with each cordless tube facing tool. Additional or replacement batteries and chargers can be ordered separately.