Swagelok® IGC® II Integrated Gas Components
1.5 in (38.1 mm) C-Ring Modular Design for Ultrahigh-Purity (UHP) Systems
The Swagelok IGC II system consists of lightweight, easy-to-assemble components and standard hardware that can be customized for any flow configuration. Ultrahigh-purity processing in accordance with Swagelok SC-01 is standard for substrate and manifold components. The IGC II System Configurator simplifies the layout, selection, and ordering of IGC II integrated gas system components.
• Pressure Rating at 70°F (20°C)
• Temperature Rating
• Wetted Materials
• Internal Surface Finish
3000 psig (206 bar)
248°F (120°C) operating
302°F (150°C) bakeout
316L VIM-VAR stainless steel
5 µin. (0.13 µm) Ra
A typical IGC II system consists of three layers—a substrate assembly, a manifold assembly, and mounting components.
- The substrate assembly provides the flow path for the process gas through the gas stick.
- The manifold assembly provides the flow path between two or more parallel gas sticks.
- The substrate-manifold assembly accepts any 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) C-ring surface-mount component.
A conversion plate provides the mounting capacity for a mass flow controller, and a tube port is available to provide a 1/4 in. vertical tube port on a manifold or substrate.
Swagelok Surface-Mount Components
- Low-pressure diaphragm valves, DP series
- Bellows-sealed metering valves, BM series
- Atomic layer deposition valves, ALD valves
- High-flow regulators, HF series
- Ultrahigh-purity pressure gauges,
- Ultrahigh-purity pressure transducers,
Gaskets and Gasket Assemblies
- C-ring style seal for a 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) modular system
- 316L stainless steel material of construction
- Helium leak-tight integrity to less than 1 × 10–9 std cm3/s