Swagelok® Pressure Transducers
Swagelok pressure transducers provide accurate electronic pressure monitoring for industrial applications. They are offered in a wide range of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors, and output signals to support a wide range of customer requirements.
Industrial Pressure Transducers—S Model (Standard Industrial) and E Model (Explosion Proof)
All models feature stainless steel construction. A wide variety of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors, output signals, and options enable configurations customized to meet system requirements.
- Thin film and piezoresistive sensor technology help provide repeatability, reliability, and stability.
- Available in flush diaphragm version for use with viscous fluids and slurries
- Accuracy 0.5 % of span limit point calibration (0.25 % of span best fit straight line)
- Broad selection of pressure ranges, engineering units in psi, bar, MPa, kg/cm2, and kPa. Pressure references of compound, gauge, or absolute
- Process connections
- Internal diaphragm: Swagelok tube adapter, NPT, RG, RJ, ISO7 taper
- Flush diaphragm: EN