Hose—Swagelok® PB Series
Swagelok offers ozone-resistant, general-purpose rubber hose with push-on connections. Bulk hose and end connections are available for field assembly; custom assemblies are also available.
Additional Hose ProductsConvoluted-core PTFE hose
Nylon hose for CNG
Nylon and polyethylene hose
U series PFA hose
Smooth-bore PTFE hose
• Nominal Hose Sizes
• Working Pressures
• Temperature Range
• End Connections
Core: smooth-bore Buna N
Reinforcement: rayon fiber braid reinforcement
Cover: Buna N
End connections: 316 SS and brass
1/4 through 3/4 in.
Up to 350 psig (24.1 bar)
–40 to 200°F (–40 to 93°C)
Swagelok tube fittings, Swagelok tube adapters, male NPT fittings, male ISO/BSP tapered fittings, unions
- Designed for use in general-purpose, compressed air applications and oil transfer.
- Smooth-bore, Buna N core.
- Internal fiber reinforcement enhances hose pressure rating and ensures connection
- Buna N cover resists abrasion, is flame-resistant in accordance with 30CFR Part
- Standard hose color is blue; other hose colors include black, green, gray, red,
Cleaning and Packaging
Swagelok PB series rubber hose components are cleaned in accordance with Swagelok
Standard Cleaning and Packaging (SC-10). Each custom hose assembly is bagged individually
and boxed; longer hoses are coiled, bagged, and boxed. Bulk rubber hose is packaged
and shipped in reels.
Options for Hose Assemblies
Options include lanyard tags and hydrostatic testing.