VCO® O-Ring Face Seal Fittings
Swagelok® VCO O-ring face seal fittings are designed for rapid assembly in pipe, tube, and welded systems. The “B” Type VCO fitting, for applications in biotechnology and pharmaceutics, uses an L-ring seal that eliminates concavity at the bore.
Specifications Pressure Ratings
• Bodies, glands, nuts
• ATW fittings
Up to 15 400 psig (1061 bar)
Up to 400°F (204°C)
316 stainless steel
316L stainless steel
Swagelok tube fitting, weld, NPT, male SAE/MS
1/8 to 1 in.
Glands, bodies, straights, elbows
- Unique design allows easy installation where space is limited.
- No axial clearance is required.
- Sealing is accomplished with a captive O-ring in the body component.
- Assemblies can be used from high pressure to critical vacuum, within a wide range of temperatures.
- O-ring contained completely for maximum efficiency.
- Test ports at two locations for easy leak testing.
- Female nut threads silver plated for easy assembly.
- Smooth finish on gland face ensures positive seal.
The VCO face seal fitting design has been helium leak tested to a maximum leak rate of 4 × 10–9
Fluorocarbon FKM O-rings are standard. Perfluoroelastomer, Buna N, PTFE, and ethylene propylene O-rings are available.