With burr-free internal surfaces and smooth thread flanks, Swagelok pipe fittings are precision manufactured to provide optimum sealing, minimize galling, and provide consistently tight-fitting installations.
Specifications Pressure Ratings
Up to 14 500 psig (999 bar)
Up to 1000° F (537° C)
316 stainless steel, brass, carbon steel
NPT, ISO/BSP, SAE threads
1/16 to 1 in.
Pipe nipples, adapter and gaskets, reducing bushing and reducers, couplings, elbows, tees, crosses, union ball joints, caps, and plugs
- All fittings have a high-quality appearance.
- Every fitting is marked with manufacturer’s name for easy source tracing.
- Marking identifies material, heat code for material traceability, and ISO end connection
- Smooth thread flanks provide optimum sealing and minimize galling.
- Straight fittings are manufactured from quality bar stock for strength.
- Shaped fittings are manufactured from forgings.
- NPT threads are based on requirements of ASME B1.20.1 and SAE AS71051.
- Angles on elbows, tees, and crosses are rigidly controlled for accurate piping layout.
- Carbon steel fittings are treated with an electrodeposited zinc plating.
- Male threads are capped for protection.
Pipe fitting components are cleaned to remove oil, grease, and loose particles. For more information, see Swagelok Standard Cleaning and Packaging (SC-10).
Additional sizes and special alloys are available. Contact your authorized Swagelok sales and service representative.
Swagelok SWAK® anaerobic, PTFE-Free, and PTFE Tape pipe thread sealants are available. See the Swagelok Leak Detectors, Lubricants, and Sealants catalog.