Ready to reduce atomic layer deposition costs?
Servicing clogged or failed ALD valves is a production and
maintenance nightmare. So are ALD valves that under-perform,
usually the result of poor flow characteristics. Swagelok ALD valves are
designed to eliminate these problems and lower a system’s
total cost of ownership.
- Valve diaphragms meet the precision and life-cycle requirements
most appropriate for semiconductor wafer production
- More than 100 million life cycles means Swagelok ALD valves rarely need replacing
- Less valve maintenance improves productivity, increasing ROI
- Valves are set to within 3 percent of the targeted Cv for reliable, repeatable
results -- well below the 10 percent industry standard
- Swagelok ALD valve reliability means less time and tools are needed to monitor
the deposition process
- From Swagelok, the company that set the standard for ALD processing technology