Browse our open jobs and follow prompts to apply online. Then:
- We will e-mail you to confirm we received your application.
- Human resources professionals and hiring managers will review all online applications and schedule phone interviews with applicants that best meet job requirements.
- During phone interviews, managers will give an overview of Swagelok and collect more information about an applicant’s work history, skills and potential fit with Swagelok culture.
- Leading candidates will be invited for in-person interviews with a human resources professional, hiring manager and others. Interviews may be on one day or multiple days. Candidates will take a personality profile assessment online.
- Interviewers will select the final candidate and make a job offer.
- We will notify other applicants once the job has been filled.
If you are invited for an interview:
- Dress as a business professional — even if you’d wear more casual clothes or a uniform for daily work.
- Prepare to discuss past work experiences — not only what you did, but how you did it. Soft skills, such as teamwork, collaboration, problem solving, communication and influence on others, are important at Swagelok.
- Know and prepare to explain your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Be ready to explain why you are looking for a new job.
- Have a basic understanding of Swagelok and its industry. Prepare a few questions for your interviewers.
- Send thank you notes — even if by e-mail — to your interviewers. Be sure to get their contact information during the interview.