Business Continuity Commitment
Swagelok proactively manages risk with a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management/Business Continuity Program. It focuses on potential threats to organizational value (physical, financial, tangible and intangible). We vigilantly apply advanced risk identification, quantification, mitigation and elimination strategies to ensure continued delivery performance, continuity of supply and financial strength. Swagelok’s focus on risk mitigation and/or risk elimination has allowed the company and its authorized distributors to provide unwaveringly high levels of customer service and uncompromising quality during all market and environmental conditions.
Swagelok’s risk management philosophy begins at the top with Art Anton’s (president/CEO) hands-on approach and involvement in the program. Art’s commitment and accountability to both our Board of Directors and Swagelok’s customers resonates through all levels of management and operations, influencing both strategic planning and day-to-day execution.
Our vision of “Truly understanding the needs of our customers and acting on them” is enabled by the robust and proactive Enterprise Risk Management/Business Continuity Program permeating through all organization levels, operations and processes within Swagelok. This program builds upon the culture and integrity that has enabled Swagelok to serve its customers with the highest quality fluid system components and services for over 60 years.
By viewing risk holistically and understanding the impacts of both internal and external factors, Swagelok has demonstrated continued risk reduction and has demonstrated consistent high levels of customer service. Swagelok views the Risk Management/Business Continuity process as a continual part of our culture and business processes. Swagelok utilizes its existing Continuous Improvement philosophy and framework to continuously evolve the program and increase effectiveness.
Integrated Supply Chain Practices
- Fully integrated supplier assessment and ranking ensures continuity of supply for our customers.
- Tight controls
- Robust internal and external manufacturing capability
- Authorized and exclusive global distributor network
- Fully operational IT disaster recovery plan with offsite third party vendor
- Secure and redundant information systems
- Comprehensive crisis management plan
Swagelok views Risk Management/Business Continuity as a key component of the value we provide to our customers. Application of the program enables:
- World class quality – high value and high performance in our products, processes, and services
- Continuity of supply - speed and urgency
- Seamless flow of information and Knowledge
- The ability to respond to change quickly – flexible, adaptive and creative