The Ultimate in Flexibility
Our hoses are available locally assembled and tested in the Los Angeles area, factory assembled and tested, or as individual components ready for field assembly.
Our core materials include stainless steel, PTFE, PFA, nylon, polyethylene, and Buna N rubber. We also have a complete range of industrial and sanitary end connections available.
Flexible tubing is available in stainless steel, PFA, and vinyl. Select types are available as assemblies.
- Hose—multiple-layered flexible conduit
- Tubing—single-layered flexible conduit
- Static and dynamic applications
- Vacuum service to working pressures up to 5000psig (344 bar)
- Temperature ranges –325 to 850°F (–200 to454°C)
- ECE R110-approved hoses available.
See the full range of Swagelok hose products HERE
Local Hose Assemblies, Bulk Hose
At Swagelok Los Angeles we offer a wide range of flexible hose products for static and dynamic applications.
Our offerings include:
- All stainless steel, convoluted-core metal hose
- Smooth-bore PTFE and PFA core hose
- Convoluted-core PTFE hose
- Nylon- and Polyethylene-core hose
- Nylon-core hose for use with CNG
- Rubber hose.
Our local assembly includes:
- Hydrostatic testing of all hoses
- Swagelok Coreflex Technology
- U Series Highly Flexible, Smooth-bore PFA Hose
- S Series Highly Flexible, silicone-covered PTFE Hose
- X Series Highly Flexible, Smooth-bore PTFE Hose
- C Series Low Weight, Highly Flexible PTFE Hose
- N Series Thermally Insulate, Nonmetallic PTFE Hose
- W Series Thermally Insulated, Smooth-bore PTFE Hose
- F Series Nonmetallic, Smooth-bore PTFE Hose
- T Series Permeation-resistant, Smooth-bore PTFE Hose
- Many locally stocked end-connections
- Perma-tag labeling available
- Factory certified assemblers and testers
- Countless available configurations
Have Questions? Contact us here!