TAP Your Steam System Level 1 Training Course: Principles and Processes
- Level I training is a one-day course that provides attendees with a solid foundational understanding of steam principles and processes. This course addresses 10 critical areas of steam system management including steam cost calculations, flash steam recovery, steam traps and waterhammer.
- Attendees learn the essentials about steam system principles and processes, and key trouble-shooting tips.
- When: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 16th
- Where: Swagelok Northwest (US) Portland Office: 815 Southeast Sherman Street, Portland, Ore. 97214
- Cost: This one-day course costs $380 per person. Course fee includes a textbook, training materials and calculator.
How to Register
- Download the registration form, complete and return via e-mail, fax or snail mail
- Phone our customer service team at 503-288-6901
Why attend a steam system training course?
- Increase production output and reliability
- Improve plant safety
- Reduce energy cost without capital expenditures
Why is SEA’s TAP training valuable?
- On-site, hands-on program
- Globally available, convenient and affordable
- Continually updated to reflect best practices, new technology and real-world guidance
- Ability to customize program to fit your organization’s unique needs