Swagelok Northwest (US) is a great place to work. Join us!
Swagelok Northwest (US) is an equal opportunity employer and an all-around great place to work: Just ask our associates! We are a values-led, vision driven organization that provides our customers with the highest quality products and superior customer service.
In addition to Swagelok's corporate values -- innovation, customer focus, integrity, quality, continuous improvement and respect -- our distributorship is guided by the following values, which were determined by our team, not by our management:
- Quality People
- Personal and Professional Development
- Change Mindedness
- Community Involvement
Current job openings
We’re looking for a few great candidates to join our team. If you have experience in one of the areas below, and you think you’d be a good cultural fit, please send us your resume.
Our hiring process
Even more than our superior products and services, our associates are the driving force behind what makes our company great, as well as a great place to work. So when we’re looking for new talent to join our growing team, while we want the best of the best, we’re also heavily invested on finding a candidate who is also a good cultural fit.
Your path to joining our team:
- Resumes are reviewed for skills, qualifications and experience
- Initial interview with HR
- Panel interview with your hiring manager, members of the management team and HR
- Presentation and Q&A with team members for customer-facing positions like sales, customer service and communications; in addition, depending on the position, this part of the process could include a one-on-one with with the department manager or a discussion with a panel of members of the management team, as well as peer-level associates
- Conversation with Jim Trolinger, our CEO
What’s in it for you?
We have all the benefits you’d expect from an Employer of Choice, such as:
- Competitive salary and wages
- Medical and dental insurance, complete with FSAs and HRAs
- Paid vacation, personal leave and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
…But what sets us apart is our leadership’s investment in our associates. In addition to our values, our leadership has made the following commitment to our associates:
- Provide a vision
- Set clear expectations
- Develop all associates
- Remove barriers to success
- Be an advocate for change
- Be available
- Provide inspiration, guidance, enthusiasm and optimism
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment
- See around corners and be vigilant
- Share the wealth