To better support trouble-free installation and maintenance of essential fluid systems, Swagelok Northern California, your authorized Swagelok sales and service center, offers you a wide range of tools and equipment, together with training, advice, and support. These include:
Tube Fitter's Tool Box
If you frequently work with tubing in the most common sizes (1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch OD) then the Tube Fitter’s Tool Box may be just what you’ve been looking for. The tool box contains all of the hand tools you need to fabricate the job properly and quickly. To learn more about the ultimate set of tube fabrication tools download the Tube Fitter’s Tool Box brochure.
To aid you in making an informed purchase decision we can provide loaner equipment for evaluation prior to purchase. To learn more about our equipment loan program, please contact our customer service team.
Backup Equipment Availability
Service and maintenance of your equipment is as important as the equipment itself. We recognize how difficult it is to schedule equipment maintenance without experiencing significant downtime. To that end, when we service any Swagelok tools or equipment for you, we will make backup equipment available.
Swagelok Northern California offers rental equipment to help satisfy many of your job requirements. We realize that the outright purchase of equipment like Orbital Welders or Bench Top Benders is not always your best option. To accommodate your short term needs we have a wide range of equipment available for rental. On-site technical assistance is included to assure maximum productivity and quick resolution of questions or technical issues. Contact our customer support team to receive a quotation or to arrange for rental of the equipment for whatever time period you require – daily, weekly or monthly.
We have the following tools available to help you with your installation:
Orbital Welding System
– rent a state-of-the-art welding system capable of welding from 1/8 tube OD through 4" tube OD. Please contact Rental Service and request details on the orbital weld system rental program. The welding system can be rented by the day, week or month.
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Assembly Units
– rent swaging tools to insure the proper assembly of Swagelok® Tube Fittings and hoses. The tools can be rented by the day, week or month.
– rent bench-top production benders or hand benders to fabricate fluid systems that look like a master craftsman produced them.
Plastic Tube Hot Flaring Tool
– rent the hot flaring tool to speed the assembly and improve the performance of PFA tubing systems used with fine thread flare fittings.
Tube Coning Tool
– rent tube coning tools to prep the end of heavy wall stainless steel tubing for use with Swagelok High Pressure Tube Fittings. The coning tools can be rented by the day, week or month.
Top of page