Industrial Sampling Systems Book
For more than six decades, Swagelok® products have provided the highest quality connections and performance - helping process analysers deliver reliable results to users around the world. Swagelok and sampling system expert, Tony Waters have created a comprehensive reference covering the engineering involved with designing and operating a sampling system for a process analyser.
Exclusively available for purchase at Swagelok sales and service centres, Industrial Sampling Systems offers in-depth analytical instrumentation material suited for anyone from a novice to a degreed engineer. Along with recent innovations such as the Swagelok® Process Analyser Sample System live training course, and the Swagelok® Pre-Engineered Subsystems product line, this reference fills a critical need for those who design, engineer, and maintain sample systems for on-line process analysers.
- More than 750 pages of technical content in a hardbound cover
- Twelve chapters and three detailed appendices
- More than 1,000 pictures, tables, and artwork
- Worked Examples that illustrate calculations and how to apply equations
- Numerous sidebars, called Sci-Files, which explain basic scientific concepts and Case Files which show the practical application of concepts
- Self-assessment questions within the chapters to ensure reader comprehension
- A glossary of more than 1,000 terms and definitions.
The book uses illustrations of a wide range of products used in sampling systems. Of course, many of them are Swagelok products where applicable, which further spotlights the breadth of our product offering.
For more information or to order email us NOW.
*Log in required to quote and order online. Swagelok Eastern Australia services the States of Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria and Tasmania & the countries of Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.